Strong, team-based culture
LiveHealthier is the employer of choice for passionate, innovative people who want to grow. We have a strong, team-based culture.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the positions below.
|Date Posted||March 18, 2013|
LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com.
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly-growing company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
The Project Coordinator works under the oversight of a Project Manager and works with a cross functional team on project implementations. The Project Analyst is responsible for working on project plans; project communications; task managements; and issue resolution. This position will work cross functional teams to successfully complete implementations. The Project Coordinator has some knowledge of software development and data exchange issues, and uses this knowledge to assist with project implementations. This position reports to the Project Manager.
- Assists on project implementation—including the project plan; project communication; task management; and issue resolution
- Monitors progress against the plan, working with the team toward successful milestone completion—invested heavily during project implementation
- Assists with the client customization request process, and supports product definition understanding
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating to the Project Manager for assistance and resolution
- Provide weekly status reports to project management team
- Involves and participates in internal conversations with technology SMEs and external conversations with clients
- Develops and proactively manages project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling and identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of resources
- Resource for the team to answer questions regarding standard implementation process and/or project management methodology
- Prepares business requirement documents for client implementations, as required
Required Experience and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ experience working in information technology projects services and/or healthcare organization
- Strong technology expertise; ability to understand software development and data exchange issues
- Strong communication skills; in technology speak and client speak
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong ability to cooperate and work collaboratively towards solutions that benefit all parties
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high-level and consistent work ethic in working relationships and all work related duties
- Possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability; excited by a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Self-starter personality and ability to work independently with high level of initiative
- Strong proficiency and comfort with technology; proficiency with MS Office suite
- High intellectual stamina
LiveHealthier offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plans
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Subsidized parking/metro
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
- Can you stay productive even when the demands of the job pull you in several different directions?
- Are you the type of person who thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing work environment and can always find a better way to accomplish your goals?
- Are you the type of person that places a high degree of importance on doing things right the first time?
- Are you the type of person that takes ownership to anything you commit to, large or small, and feel responsible to follow it through to completion?
- Are you energized by the challenge of recognizing a problem, analyzing the symptoms, identifying what is wrong and finding the solution?
- Can you sort through the clutter, see relevant patterns and issues where others see complexity, play out alternative ways to proceed, evaluate accurately the potential obstacles, cull and make selections until you find the best route?
- Do you use goals as your compass, helping you determine priorities and make the necessary corrections to get back on course?
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
Interested candidates will need to provide the following--A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here and your salary history— all sent as individual attachments titled last name_item name (i.e. last name_resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Project Coordinator.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter. Thank you.